Rabbi Noach Weinberg: Body and Soul
- Put distance between you, your soul, and your body.
- It is the body that hurts and suffers. The Soul is beyond such experiences.
- The body will go into the ground. You will be free and independent of the body.
- It is disgusting to identify with the body. It is a joy to identify with the Soul.
- The body is a microscopic piece of dust in the universe. The Soul is larger than the universe.
- The body is only interested in the nanosecond of the immediate. The Soul is eternal.
- The biggest mistake is to identify with the body. The greatest success comes from identifying with the Soul.
- Once you are familiar with the above 7 steps, you are ready to realize that you are directly connected to God.